ADVANCE & HSG GENDER INTELLIGENCE REPORT
The GENDER INTELLIGENCE REPORT (GIR) provides actionable KPIs and supports
Advance & HSG Gender Intelligence Report companies with concrete recommendations.
Transparency on gender diversity development in the Swiss workplace.
Online participation is open to all (in-person seats on invitation only).
Thursday, September 14th | 16:00-18:00
SKILLS SHORTAGE IN SWITZERLAND – UNTAPPED POTENTIALS, PARADOXES AND SOLUTIONS
This year’s report analyzes three paradoxes and misalignments that are at the heart of the slow progress in women’s career advancement and closely link to how we work in Switzerland. Resolving these by re-aligning how we live with how we work will likely mitigate skills shortages as well as increase gender diversity in business.
BE THE FIRST TO LEARN
… how to unleash the full potential of diverse talent to counteract the skills shortage. Where is the low-hanging fruit? Where are persistent barriers and how to overcome them?
…how employees want to work and what companies need to change internally to retain them
…what some of the ground-breaking evolutions are in the way we work that will bring us successfully into the future
UNIQUE DATA SET & EXTRAPOLATIONS
This report is a key component of the Advance program, serving not only as a data tool but as a practical guide to companies that want to accelerate change. The methodology was developed by Prof. Dr. Gudrun Sander and Dr. Ines Hartmann’s team at the Competence Center for Diversity & Inclusion (CCDI) at the University of St. Gallen.
This year, we will see extrapolations of the data to demonstrate how, and which actions positively increase gender equality – faster.
For the 2023 report, we analyzed HR raw data of 393,000 employees (145,300 thereof are in management positions) across 100+ companies – a unique database in Switzerland in terms of quantity and quality.
DURING THIS EVENT YOU WILL
- get a presentation on the highlights and key insights of the Gender Intelligence Report 2023
- dive into the latest facts, figures & trends in gender equality in Swiss business
- discover, based on cutting-edge research, why “more of the same” is not enough, and what – on top of targets – a multi-pronged approach can do to accelerate long lasting results
- get smart about concrete steps organizations can take to drive inclusion and accelerate diversity
- benefit from powerful recommendations and be inspired by Advance member company best practices